Bramalea Retirement Residence is designed to provide services and amenities for the active senior. We offer comfortable and well maintained suites and accessible common areas along with enriching programs that focus on mind, body and spirit. Independent Living Services includes the following:
- Medication Supervision
- Assistance with a Shower Weekly
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Weekly Changing and Laundering of Linens and Towels
- 2 Meals per Day (Lunch and Dinner)
- 24 Hour Emergency Response System
- Enriching Activity Program including Full Access to Amenities including Heated Indoor Pool and Fitness Centre
- Complimentary Snacks in our 24 Hour Cafe
- Complete Suite Maintenance
For a nominal fee, we can provide the following additional services:
- Medication Management
- Laundering of Personal Clothing
- Additional Housekeeping or Maintenance Services
- Foot Care
* Personal laundry available on request for an additional fee or use our Resident Laundry Room located on the 6th Floor.
We also offer on-site hotel stays for family visiting from out of town, so you can be close by when your loved ones visit.
We’re here 24 hours a day to help with your every need, so you can relax and live life to the fullest at Bramalea Retirement Residence. Contact us for more information.